[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Jeb Barger <jeb at rev dash x dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Routing all internet traffic through an IPSEC Tunn el?
 Date:  Mon, 15 May 2006 14:08:31 -0500
We tried both of those solutions.

You can't have a computer cannot have gateway that is not on the lan.
The remote ipsec m0n0wall which I want internet traffic to go to is on
on a 192.168.10.x network and the pc is on a 192.168.1.x network.

Yeah, I want to turn off split horizon, like if I was using a ppptd
tunnel.  I will look it up, but I thinking I will have gateway issues.