[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Lloyd Palfrey" <lloyd at wsufftrust dot org dot uk>
 To:  <m0n0wall dash dev at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Net48xx image
 Date:  Tue, 16 May 2006 13:35:29 +0100
Hello,

I'm just wondering if anyone could possible create me an image for a net48xx
from the current SVN branch?

A feature has just been submitted which I desperately need.

Any help would be greatfully accepted.

- Lloyd

Disclaimer - May 16, 2006
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for
m0n0wall dash dev at lists dot m0n0 dot ch,m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch. If you are not the named addressee you should not
disseminate, distribute, copy or alter this email. Any views or opinions presented in this email are
solely those of the author and might not represent those of West Suffolk Hospital. Warning: Although
we've has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, we cannot
accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.