[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  "Robin Bonin" <robin at golfballs dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Problem w/ server NAT
 Date:  Tue, 16 May 2006 10:10:53 -0500
>1) You need a firewall rule permitting traffic through that NAT entry.
> Remember NAT happens first,
Server NAT
NAT Rule
WAN TCP 80 (HTTP) (ext.:
Firewall Rule
TCP 80 (HTTP) 80 (HTTP)
>so you need to use the private IP in the
>firewall rule on the WAN.  check your firewall logs to see if it's
getting dropped.
Firewall log has no entries for the .52 IP
>2) You probably need proxy ARP for that public IP you're using with
>server NAT.

I did not have proxy ARP, but I have added it...

I still do not get any response when hitting port 80 on that IP

I also corrected the subnet on my wan interface