[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Brian McEntire" <brian dot mcentire at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] ftp-data and FTP timeout question
 Date:  Tue, 16 May 2006 12:58:31 -0400
I am using filtered bridging (not NAT.)

I have an IP address assigned on the WAN interface, and a hub with all the
inside hosts connected to the OPT1 interface.

Would onetoone NAT work in my case? Is it possible to 1-1 NAT when doing
filtered bridging?

At this point, everything works except for active FTP. That works with the
rule I mentioned in my original post but it's a large hole I'd like to close
if possible.

Any thoughts?