[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Tech Terapies" <tech at terapies dot org>
 To:  "'dan'" <haguru at gmail dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] PPTP questions
 Date:  Thu, 18 May 2006 15:18:02 +0200
We have about 200 sonicwall 1260, 2040.... And about 100 m0n0,
Our standard, if depends the bussines and the money, we prefer a mother and
father behind all.
For us, m0n0 is perfect for a first fw, little remote users, as example a
Remote user needs connect to the office.... We put a ipsec vpn from m0n0 to
sonicwall.

Ussually we puts m0n0 over an EM appliance, never over soekris or old pc.
We have pptp users on special situations, usually we puts ipsec tunnels.

The bussines is the bussines, and our experience is, for a moderate support
price, the problems are out.

Tech Services Terapies.org
Jan Arbona