[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Pieterjan Heyse <pieterjan dot heyse at scheppers dash wetteren dot be>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re[2]: [m0n0wall] RIP/OSPF
 Date:  Fri, 19 May 2006 08:50:04 +0200
Hallo Lee,

donderdag 18 mei 2006, 17:01:11, schreef u:

> From: "Pieterjan Heyse" <pieterjan dot heyse at scheppers dash wetteren dot be>

>> I'm using m0n0 for all my routing/firewalling/vpnning needs ands
>> loving it sinces 2004 :)

>> I was wondering if you have plans to use any ospf/rip implementation
>> (zebra) into m0n0wall. My static route lists are becoming quite large
>> and difficult to manage reliably. I'd love to see rip/ospf support in
>> m0n0.

> Jonathan De Graeve did some work on this a while ago.  However, it has
> stalled for the last 6 months.  Images are at
> http://inf.imelda.be/downloads/m0n0wall/m0n0router/ but not based on current
> m0n0wall code.

Very nice, actually I was hoping on a nice and web-interfaced thingy.
Guess I'll keep on static routing the lot :( or maybe I'll set up a
build environment ... :(

--
Thanks,
Pieterjan

Scheppersinstituut Wetteren
Cooppallaan 128
9230 Wetteren
Tel: 09 3692072
Fax: 09 3661348
mailto:pieterjan dot heyse at scheppers dash wetteren dot be