[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Tech Terapies" <tech at terapies dot org>
 To:  "'dan'" <haguru at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] PPTP questions
 Date:  Fri, 19 May 2006 17:29:17 +0200
In front of a the problems on the various vpn clients, and the many problems
for install and use on basic users without admin privileges, is the best
solution for a mobile clients, specially if users and pass are taken from
ldap or radius.
Try to run a sonic vpn client, or dlink, or cisco or any other on a portatil
with w2k or xp with a basic user without privileges (specially if you made a
hard work on domain polices) Is impossible.

The native pptp client from w2k or xp, works fine.

It's not the best, but the little problem.

best regards

Tech Services Terapies.org
Jan Arbona

  _____