[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Adeoye Oke <dexteroo at yahoo dot co dot uk>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Radius accounting issues using Captive portal
 Date:  Sat, 20 May 2006 16:07:06 -0700 (PDT)
Hello all,

I currently have monowall active as captive protal on my network and authenticating against a
freeradius database successfully. In order to build a prepaid solution with varied ticket types, I
have used phpmyprepaid to manage the database which radius authenticates against.

I can successfully authenticate and i see the debug of the radius server show the request is
retrieved from the database, however the counter does not get increamented by the radius accounting
part.

I have checked use radius accounting on the captive portal page, yet each time the same ticket logs
in he gets the full value, and the database doesnt have any data for the user.

Could someone please point me in the right direction so I'll have an idea where to check to see if
its monowall sending the requests or if it has something to do with radius or phpmyprepaid. Does
anyone out there have a similar setup incorporating all these components?

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks.

less.