[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chris Buechler" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 To:  "David Bottrill" <david at bottrill dot org>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Ifgraph problem
 Date:  Sun, 21 May 2006 23:10:34 -0400
On 5/20/06, David Bottrill <david at bottrill dot org> wrote:
> I've been running ifgraph for over a year now on a linux box monitoring my
> M0n0.
>
> I'm now trying to move this to a new (virtual) machine. I've installed
> RRDtool, Perl and Perl-SNMP.

hrm..  I just did a new install on FreeBSD, and I'm seeing exactly the
same thing...

Only differences that I can think of, since my last successful
install, is a different version of Perl and probably a different
rrdtool version.  Different FreeBSD version, but since you're seeing
the same on Linux we can rule that out.

I emailed the ifgraph author, since there doesn't seem to be any sort
of support community.  I'll post back here if I hear anything back.

-Chris