[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "C. Andrew Zook" <andrewzook at pdqlocks dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] What are my users doing?
 Date:  Mon, 22 May 2006 11:36:06 -0400
Jason,

You can do this by looking in the Firewall States under the diagnostics
menu - but this is far from ideal!

I recommend routing your users through a Squid proxy and using SRG to
create reports. This showed me a whole lot about what my users were doing!

While you are at it, you can install Dansguardian to help you filter bad
stuff, and to help you easily block unwanted file types.

Good luck!
Andy