[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "David Rando" <david at davidrando dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Configuracion wireless en monowall
 Date:  Mon, 22 May 2006 18:51:54 +0200
Sorry guys if i spoke in spanish, i did because i thought it wouldn't bother
anyone ;-) (and to reply the people who talked in spanish too).

I have to mount a big wifi network in a hotel, and that question came to my
mind. As I see, the AP insolation is a good solution for that (and the best
for me because i'm mounting linksys AP WRT54GL btw).

I'll try the VLAN thingy too. I don't know what i does, but if it's a
solution it's worth to do, not always have the chance to mount good aps.

Thanks guys for your replys.