[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "David Rando" <david at davidrando dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Configuracion wireless en monowall
 Date:  Mon, 22 May 2006 22:11:32 +0200
I forgot. As you said, if your native language isn't english and want to ask
a question using that language, just use it and then add the translation in
english if you're able to, so everyone can understand what you said.

Sometimes because of the technical stuff people don't understand the
solution you sent, and the translation programs aren't good enough for that.