[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Michael Sierchio <kudzu at tenebras dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] RE: Betr.: RE: [m0n0wall] PPTP questions (Ik ben vrij)
 Date:  Mon, 22 May 2006 14:02:21 -0700
Tech Terapies wrote:
> Sorry but I can't understand.

Your inability to read Nederlands is probably not of much
interest to anyone, any more than automailer responses
on behalf of a mailing list subscriber.

This is an international list.  Everyone, please, comments
about dialect and idiom are way off topic. I assume that
the casual observer can tell that most of the traffic here
is in English, and a post in that language probably ensures
a more timely response, but I'm happy to see queries or