[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Lynn Grant" <lgrant at adamscon dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] RE: Betr.: RE: [m0n0wall] PPTP questions (Ik ben vrij)
 Date:  Mon, 22 May 2006 16:05:01 -0500
Yes!  It appears to be Dutch.  According to the translation page at
http://ets.freetranslation.com/, it says in English:
-----
I am Monday 22 till and with Friday 26 May free.

By pressing affairs, you can take up steer contact with Cristian
Stieding or an e-mail to the helpdesk.

Marco Lingen
-----

Lynn Grant