[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Manuel Kasper <mk at neon1 dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Configuracion wireless en monowall
 Date:  Mon, 22 May 2006 23:18:30 +0200
On 22.05.06 15:21 -0500, Alex Neuman wrote:

> I actually prefer well thought-out posts in spanish than posts made
> in butchered English. Bilingual postings would definitely be
> welcome... :-)

Well spoken! And just to add my opinion here, and hopefully clarify
this matter once and for all:

While English is obviously the primary language of this and all other
m0n0wall mailing lists, everybody's welcome to post in any another
language - those that don't speak it please silently ignore it then.
My native language isn't English either (it's German - actually a
very odd dialect of it ;). If the need for separate mailing lists for
certain languages arises, I'll be happy to set that up.

- Manuel