[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Craig McTaggart \(Manchester\)" <Craig dot McTaggart at rathboneuk dot org>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  captive portal with scripting
 Date:  Tue, 23 May 2006 00:01:06 +0100
Hello

I am interested in using Monowall to create a captive portal suite to
sell broadband as a hotspot, I have got my radius server and every thing
else good to go, but I have noticed the "Portal page" which you specify
in Monowall is only a html file.

I wish to use scripting to take payment from customers via Paypal which
in turn gives them access with the user name and password (authenticated
in the background via radius once payment is received), but my obvious
problem is Monowall only allows a basic HTML file as the portal page so
I cant run any scripting to get them registered!

Is it still possible to use scripting with the Monowall portal page to
allow authentication?

Hope someone can help, im probably just going about this the wrong way!

Regards

Craig