[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Lee Sharp" <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Configuracion wireless en monowall
 Date:  Tue, 23 May 2006 01:07:47 -0500
From: "Jonathan De Graeve" <Jonathan dot De dot Graeve at imelda dot be>

> My opinion is: If you setup different language mailing lists we could
> miss important issues and even have to answer the same question much
> more then it already is the case.

I agree!  I would just hope that those with more linguistic ability than I
could translate as they go.  I was trying to follow the spawn of this, but
my Spanish was not up to the task.  I also could not offer help, because I
wasn't sure if I was translating the question right.  And the Dutch
auto-translation had me rolling on the floor!  :-)  Love  them computer
translations!

                            Lee