[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "David Rando" <david at davidrando dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] captive portal with scripting
 Date:  Tue, 23 May 2006 11:00:11 +0200
Don't forget one thing: Actually, it isn't easy to sell per-client
bandwidth, not yet (we'll have that feature in the future). I believe it can
be done playing with queues and the other options in the traffic shapper.

You could, using what Alex said, use an html plain web for authentication,
and add an option there (a link) for buying an account that redirects to
another page with paypal and stuff. Then just make some human work adding
the account for that guy manually and sending to him thru e-mail. Recurring
billing could be a problem because you'll have to renew it manually too.

If you get to make it using scripting please share with the list, i'm sure
it'll be useful for the others users of m0n0.

Regards.

David.