[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  "Jonathan De Graeve" <Jonathan dot De dot Graeve at imelda dot be>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>, <m0n0wall dash dev at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Captive Portal User Bandwidth
 Date:  Tue, 23 May 2006 16:08:04 +0200
Ok, I started learning the dummynet shaper stuff and played with it

Currently I have a working ruleset. My question is: what where the
problems with user bandwidth implementations from 1.2b7?

Please tell me so that I can try to implement it myself into the next
m0n0wall (beta) release

Jonathan De Graeve
Network/System Engineer
Imelda vzw