[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "sHuKKo Kazandibi" <shukko at gmail dot com>
 To:  "Chris Buechler" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall in colocation environment serious problems.
 Date:  Tue, 23 May 2006 23:41:02 +0300
Without the firewall ?
How?
I can not disable m0n0wall atm.And I can't just remove m0n0wall out of my
network configuration because I'm not on colo now.
I try to sniff packages using iptraf on my server but I can see nothing
special.
Outside ip connects to server and requests the file but randomly file is
sent or not sent.
This is a really interesting problem :)

Shukko