[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "David Rando" <david at davidrando dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Configuracion wireless en monowall
 Date:  Wed, 24 May 2006 01:16:14 +0200
Guys, i've been searching on the list but didn't find a good post about this
(sorry, but i'm starting with this serious routing/firewalling servers).

What is the best way to make the traffic this way:

If only 1 client using network, have full bandwidth
More than 1, balance traffic to let everyone have a good connection, for
example, if anyone is downloading a file, the others have a good rate be
using voip, browsing sites, sending e-mails... and that one downloading the
file doesn't cut the connection to the others.

Thank you very much for your help guys.