[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Robert Boardman <robb at boardman dot me dot uk>
 To:  David Cook <david dot cook at jetpress dot com>
 Cc:  "'m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch'" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Network interface cards
 Date:  Sat, 24 Jan 2004 00:26:06 +0000
David Cook wrote:

>A bit of a 'Google' cam up with the 'Asound AL500P 4 Ports Nway Swith +
>10/100Mbps Dual Speed PCI Router card'. Looks like one of the these
>'no-name' wonders from China.
>
>Here was best for info http://www.evertek.com/viewpart.asp?auto=7236.
>
>Manufacturer's website http://www.asound.net/.
>
>Seems mighty cheap retailing on a few US websites at $20 - $30.
>
>Could be good for small DMZs on an optional interface, predominantly
>wireless networks with a couple of wired servers etc. No concrete evidence
>but info on the web suggests it is based on a Realtek chipset.

recipient(s) named above and any unauthorised disclosure, copying or distribution is forbidden.  If
you are not the recipient named above, please contact the sender immediately and destroy this
message.  The views expressed in this message are those of the sender and not necessarily those of
JET PRESS LIMITED.

Hi
Has anyone by chance found these in the UK?

Robb