[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Richard Morrell <dick at dickmorrell dot com>
 To:  Robert Boardman <robb at boardman dot me dot uk>
 Cc:  David Cook <david dot cook at jetpress dot com>, "'m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch'" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Network interface cards
 Date:  Sat, 24 Jan 2004 06:40:56 +0000
Robert Boardman wrote:

> David Cook wrote:
>
>> A bit of a 'Google' cam up with the 'Asound AL500P 4 Ports Nway Swith +
>> 10/100Mbps Dual Speed PCI Router card'. Looks like one of the these
>> 'no-name' wonders from China.

plug it in - its a 4 port card which has no instructions in a cheap
cardboard box, a heatsink on the PCB and no discernible clue to the
chipset. Comes with a windows CD to make a NAT'ing firewall.

I will bung it in my M0n0 test Dell over the weekend and let you know -
by the way there are loads of them on ebay for 17.99 -19.99 - go look there

Richard