[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Michael A. Alderete" <lists dash 2003 at alderete dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] console access
 Date:  Fri, 23 Jan 2004 23:12:33 -0800
At 6:49 AM +0000 1/24/04, Richard Morrell wrote:

>> At 08:36 PM 1/23/2004, Michael A. Alderete wrote:
>>
>> You could both lock and unlock from the webGUI, but only
>> lock it from the console. When locked, the console could say
>> "Console is LOCKED. Unlock via webGUI."
>
>To not lock the webgui is insane.
>
>It's a simple issue and if it isn't sorted this project will fail

Ummm...the webGUI *is* locked. At least, I have to type a login and
password when I access it. Are you suggesting that the webGUI needs to be
able to be disabled completely, no access?

Or have I completely misunderstood what you're saying here?

At any rate, I never suggested making any changes to the accessibility of
the webGUI...

Michael

Michael A. Alderete           <mailto:lists dash 2003 at alderete dot com>
                                     <http://www.alderete.com>