[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Richard Morrell <dick at dickmorrell dot com>
 To:  "Michael A. Alderete" <lists dash 2003 at alderete dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] console access
 Date:  Sat, 24 Jan 2004 07:48:32 +0000
>At any rate, I never suggested making any changes to the accessibility of
>the webGUI...
>
>Michael

Sorry I misunderstood - I thought you meant to modify the access to
leave it open purely with the console password protected. Rather like
buying a very expensive alarm system for your office and getting it
installed and commissioned - and then leaving it turned off and all the
doors open so everyone can come in and admire it.