[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  Peter Allgeyer <allgeyer at web dot de>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Cc:  fisch at conne dash island dot de
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Question about m0n0wall feature
 Date:  Sat, 24 Jan 2004 18:29:34 +0100
Hi fisch!

On Sat, Jan 24, 2004 at 05:42:51PM +0100, fisch wrote:
> I have a question about m0n0wall. Is it possible to handle multiple
> static
> WAN-IP's and forward them to different servers in a DMZ?

Why not? Assume an external network with:    network    broadcast    internet router    firewall

Now you can make a 1:1 NAT to addresses in your DMZ or LAN for IP
addresses to

For example assume your DMZ net is    network   broadcast   firewall <--> <--> <--> <-->

I think that Proxy ARP is done automatically by m0n0wall.

Ciao ...

 copyleft(c) by |   _-_     And Bruce is effectively building BruceIX  --
 Peter Allgeyer | 0(o_o)0   Alan Cox