[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "John Voigt" <1geek at jvoigt dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] console access (was "m0n0wall feature request"
 Date:  Sat, 24 Jan 2004 12:59:39 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From: "Manuel Kasper" <mk at neon1 dot net>
To: "Richard Morrell" <dick at dickmorrell dot com>
Cc: <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
Sent: Saturday, January 24, 2004 4:44 AM

> On 24.01.2004, at 07:49, Richard Morrell wrote:
>
> > To not lock the webgui is insane.
> >
> > It's a simple issue and if it isn't sorted this project will fail
>
> Yes, people, thanks, I got the message. I programmed and tested this
> feature already yesterday, so no need to convince me anymore. :)
>
> - Manuel

Not to beat a dead horse but can you describe the change?  Looking at my
Soekris box which has no reset switch I'm coming to think that should the
password be lost it will require that the unit be dis-assembled in order to
access the CF card to fix it. (No more "reset to factory defaults" option
since the console is rendered unusable.)  Perhaps I am misunderstanding the