[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Manuel Kasper <mk at neon1 dot net>
 To:  Richard Morrell <dick at dickmorrell dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] pb26 released
 Date:  Sat, 24 Jan 2004 22:04:12 +0100
On 24.01.2004, at 21:46, Richard Morrell wrote:

> Snap - boot failure :(

OK, enough reports to have me convinced something's wrong with the
image. Honest - I did not change anything in the CD-ROM building
procedure, and the fact that it worked for at least one person (and me)
makes it even funnier.

Well, a re-release of pb26 is due in about half an hour anyway, so
there will be a new CD-ROM image (I tried that one on three completely
different machines without any problems). Maybe mkisofs just stumbled
or something.

- Manuel