[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Richard Morrell <dick at dickmorrell dot com>
 To:  Manuel Kasper <mk at neon1 dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] pb26 released
 Date:  Sat, 24 Jan 2004 21:08:47 +0000 (GMT)
> Well, a re-release of pb26 is due in about half an hour anyway, so
> there will be a new CD-ROM image (I tried that one on three completely
> different machines without any problems). Maybe mkisofs just stumbled
> or something.
>
> - Manuel

Ok heres a really cool idea. Does Manuel like Pizza ???

What if we open an account with a local delivery place and when we get the
drift that he's about to do an all nighter we feed him :) That and a
regular delivery of wine/beer.

I wish someone had made an effort with SW to help us instead of just
demand all the time. Just an idea. I know Andrew Tridgell and the Ozlabs
Samba team who worked for me at the time used to get deliveries of pizza.

Richard