[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Hilton Travis <Hilton at QuarkAV dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] pb26 released
 Date:  Sun, 25 Jan 2004 07:19:12 +1000
Hi Dick,

On Sun, 2004-01-25 at 07:08, Richard Morrell wrote:
> > Well, a re-release of pb26 is due in about half an hour anyway, so
> > there will be a new CD-ROM image (I tried that one on three completely
> > different machines without any problems). Maybe mkisofs just stumbled
> > or something.
> >
> > - Manuel
>
> Ok heres a really cool idea. Does Manuel like Pizza ???
>
> What if we open an account with a local delivery place and when we get the
> drift that he's about to do an all nighter we feed him :) That and a
> regular delivery of wine/beer.
>
> I wish someone had made an effort with SW to help us instead of just
> demand all the time. Just an idea. I know Andrew Tridgell and the Ozlabs
> Samba team who worked for me at the time used to get deliveries of pizza.

Pizza is always a good thing for those who can handle themselves.  Some
people need salad sandwiches.

--

Regards,

Hilton Travis                   Email: Hilton at QuarkAV dot com
         Quark Computers        Phone: +61-(0)419-792-394
(Brisbane, Australia)            http://www.QuarkAV.com/

				http://www.mamboband.org/