[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Manuel Kasper <mk at neon1 dot net>
 To:  Richard Morrell <dick at dickmorrell dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] pb26 released
 Date:  Sat, 24 Jan 2004 22:42:49 +0100
On 24.01.2004, at 22:08, Richard Morrell wrote:

> Ok heres a really cool idea. Does Manuel like Pizza ???

Yes I do, but I had a really nice supper tonight, so no need to worry
about that. :)

> What if we open an account with a local delivery place and when we get
> the
> drift that he's about to do an all nighter we feed him :) That and a
> regular delivery of wine/beer.

Wine and beer? Not sure what that would do to the quality of m0n0wall
releases! ;) Seriously, I appreciate people considering to do something
for me, but instead of beer and pizza I'd rather have a faster ADSL
line at home so I don't have to upload 25 megs at 100 kbps each time I
make a new release. :)

- Manuel