[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Manuel Kasper <mk at neon1 dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  pb26r610
 Date:  Sat, 24 Jan 2004 22:52:54 +0100
Since I can't stand leaving things unfinished, I re-released pb26 (now
r610) with the following changes:

- added option to disable individual IPsec tunnels

- moved firmware and advanced setup page to "System" section (instead of
diagnostics)

- clicking the "+" button next to a filter or traffic shaper rule now
brings up the edit page in clone mode; the new rule is inserted after
the cloned one (completely new rules may still be created with the "+"
button at the very bottom of the page)

The USA 1, USA 2 and Denmark mirror already carry it; the others should
do in about an hour.

The CD-ROM image has been rebuilt and tested on 3 completely different
machines without any problems. The mkisofs flags and cdboot file haven't
changed recently. If you're still experiencing problems with it please
mail me with details about the machine where it doesn't work.

HTH,

Manuel