[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Hilton Travis <Hilton at QuarkAV dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] pb26r610
 Date:  Sun, 25 Jan 2004 08:02:40 +1000
Hi Manuel,

On Sun, 2004-01-25 at 07:52, Manuel Kasper wrote:
> Since I can't stand leaving things unfinished, I re-released pb26 (now
> r610) with the following changes:
>
> - added option to disable individual IPsec tunnels

Nice...

> - moved firmware and advanced setup page to "System" section (instead of
> diagnostics)

Great.  It is more logical here.

> - clicking the "+" button next to a filter or traffic shaper rule now
> brings up the edit page in clone mode; the new rule is inserted after
> the cloned one (completely new rules may still be created with the "+"
> button at the very bottom of the page)

That's gonna be a nice addition, too.

> The USA 1, USA 2 and Denmark mirror already carry it; the others should
> do in about an hour.

I have tried both USA1 and Denmark, and I get the following error when
trying to upload it (generic cf/ide):

   The following input errors were detected:

      * The image file is corrupt.

> The CD-ROM image has been rebuilt and tested on 3 completely different
> machines without any problems. The mkisofs flags and cdboot file haven't
> changed recently. If you're still experiencing problems with it please
> mail me with details about the machine where it doesn't work.

The 606 build installed fine, via this method (ftp, not html, tho).

--

Regards,

Hilton Travis                   Email: Hilton at QuarkAV dot com
         Quark Computers        Phone: +61-(0)419-792-394
(Brisbane, Australia)            http://www.QuarkAV.com/

				http://www.mamboband.org/