[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Frans King" <kingf at f333 dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall and PPPoA, USB modem
 Date:  Sat, 24 Jan 2004 23:11:53 -0000
-----Original Message-----
From: lonek at blenders dot pl [mailto:lonek at blenders dot pl]
Sent: 24 January 2004 23:04
To: m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
Subject: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall and PPPoA, USB modem

Hello,

I have an internet provider, that supplied me with ADSL modem which is
connected to the PC via the USB port (SAGEM F@ST 800 USB). What more,
this modem uses PPPoA. Will m0n0wall be able to operate on such
hardware/connection type..? I can't check it myself right now, so
that's why I post this message.

--
Best regards,
Lonek

Nope. I'd suggest you invest in an Ethernet bridge modem. I use a d-link
dsl300g+

Regards,

Frans