[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Bruce A. Mah" <bmah at freebsd dot org>
 To:  Manuel Kasper <mk at neon1 dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] pb26r610
 Date:  Sat, 24 Jan 2004 15:54:16 -0800
If memory serves me right, Manuel Kasper wrote:
> Since I can't stand leaving things unfinished, I re-released pb26 (now
> r610) with the following changes:

You reacted so quickly, that I didn't have a chance to try the original
pb26.  :-)

Nevertheless, I've got pb26r610 running without incident on my net4501.

Thanks again for your great work.  If I can free up some brain cycles, I
want to see if some of the recent firewall rule generation modifications
might make bridging work better with NAT-ing.  I'm not real optimistic
but it's probably worth me giving it a shot.

Cheers,

Bruce.