[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jason P Jones" <jjones at integracon dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Editing rootfs image and Creating CF image
 Date:  Sat, 24 Jan 2004 19:22:32 -0500
Hello,
I'm interested in editing the downloaded rootfs image and then creating a CF
.img file- just like the downloadable one, for the soekris net45xx boxes. I
will be doing this on either Gentoo or W/XP. I do like the ease of the
physdiskwrite utility, so Windows instructions would be handy, but I use
linux just as much so...

Thanks for the assistance and the great work, Every release impresses me
more and more.

Jason P Jones
MCSE+I,MCT,CCNA,LCP,CCA,CNA,CIWA,INET+,Network+,A+
Integracon Technologies
865.382.7400