[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Bryan Catlin <bryancatlin at digital dash domains dot us>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Cc:  alex at nkpanama dot com
 Subject:  Re[2]: [m0n0wall] captive portal with scripting
 Date:  Wed, 24 May 2006 11:11:04 -0400
Hello All,

I have the same setup as Randy but use Freeradius as Ben does and when
the payment verification comes back my script simply does a remote
SQL statement to the radius DB and inserts the new user data on the fly.
Then every 15 mins or so I have another script to clean out the
expired accounts in the Mysql DB.  The new captive portal time limit feature stops
them at the proper time this is just so the DB does not have a lot
of expired account information in it.  BTW we use authorize.net not
paypal but it would work either way I guess.

--
Best Regards,
 Bryan