[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  "Jonathan De Graeve" <Jonathan dot De dot Graeve at imelda dot be>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>, <m0n0wall dash dev at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Captive portal per-user bandwidth limitation
 Date:  Wed, 24 May 2006 17:24:15 +0200
I uploaded a beta version of this feature to my website.

Anyone willing to test it out and giving me feedback can download it on
the following location:

Currently there are only images for PC.

Radius attributes controlling the bandwidth:

You don't need to set both UP/DOWN.

Please note that Nomadix support is actually deprecated and is only
there for backwards compatibility so please try to use the WISPr
attributes for your setup.

Kind Regards,

Jonathan De Graeve
Network/System Engineer