[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Guillermo Tenaschuk" <guifate at hotmail dot com>
 To:  cbuechler at gmail dot com
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] vlans?
 Date:  Wed, 24 May 2006 17:26:06 +0000
ok but in this case it doesn't show the configuration of VLAN in monowall,
and it is there where it doesn't work.
my configuration is:
one VLAN on wireless mini-pci card with ip 192.66.65.254 and the client is
192.66.65.2 when I try to connect doesn't respond. I don't understand.

On 5/24/06, Guillermo Tenaschuk <guifate at hotmail dot com> wrote:
>I configures VLANs in monowall but not it works.
>They told me that has a bug in that function.
>it is true?

No.  It works fine.  Chances are you don't understand what VLAN's are,
or your switch isn't configured properly.  this might help:
http://wiki.m0n0.ch/wikka.php?wakka=VLAN

-Chris