[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  chicagocoder <chicagocoder at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  VPN from optional interface into LAN?
 Date:  Wed, 24 May 2006 19:49:40 -0500
Hello,

I have been running m0n0wall for a few weeks, and I'm absolutely loving it
so far.  One thing I would like to do, but I don't know if it's possible, is
VPN from a machine in the optional interface into the LAN.

I would like to set up an interface just for wireless connections.  When I
need access to resources on the LAN from a wireless connection, I would
rather VPN into it instead of creating access rules between the two
segments.  Is this possible with m0n0wall, and if so, could someone give me
an idea how to implement it?  I have tried a couple of different ways, but
was unsuccessful.

Thanks,

Wayne