[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  Adeoye Oke <dexteroo at yahoo dot co dot uk>
 To:  David Rando <david at davidrando dot com>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] phpmyprepaid
 Date:  Thu, 25 May 2006 04:14:24 -0700 (PDT)
David Rando <david at davidrando dot com> wrote: Hello, just a little question:

Does m0n0wall works using an external radius server using mysql and treated
with phpmyprepaid?
Yes, I have that exact scenario working for me. Most features work with phpmyprepaid, but not all,
and they are not Monowall's fault. Monowall handles what it needs to quite well.

Feel free to call! Free PC-to-PC calls. Low rates on PC-to-Phone.  Get Yahoo! Messenger with Voice