[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "David Rando" <david at davidrando dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] phpmyprepaid
 Date:  Thu, 25 May 2006 13:30:47 +0200
Yeah, i noticed that, but the most important ones works like a charm :-D

How you guys allow reauthentication in radius (i'm using freeradius). It's
the only way i have to see what is the exact amount of time the customers
have used from their accounts at the minute. If it's enabled, you only get
the used time when they disconnects or the maximum time reaches.

Right now if i enable reauthentication, radius pulls me out saying the user
is actually logged.

thank you very much for your help ;-)

Voice<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman10/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=39663/*http://messenger.yahoo.com>