[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Molle Bestefich" <molle dot bestefich at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: even more dumb questions: anti-spoofing
 Date:  Thu, 25 May 2006 15:51:46 +0200
Chris Buechler wrote:
> That's done automatically as well.  Any internal networks, regardless
> of whether they're public or private IP's, are dropped inbound on the
> WAN.

That's just great, thanks!

> Look at the actual ipf ruleset on status.php.

Ah.
status.php doesn't exist in the m0n0wall menu, so that's why I've missed it.

So for some pseudo/automagic rules, I can look in the rulebase.
For others, I have to use magic means to find out that it's hidden
away on "status.php" and manually type "status.php" in my browser.

M0n0wall is getting more cryptic to me as each day passes :-).