[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chris Buechler" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Re: even more dumb questions: anti-spoofing
 Date:  Thu, 25 May 2006 10:51:13 -0400
On 5/25/06, Lee Sharp <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org> wrote:

> I am with Mollie on this one Chris.  The Docs have a "hidden config options"
> section, and only mention status.php and exec.php deep inside the
> instructions.

status.php isn't *that* hidden, given that it's right there on the
mailing list page.  exec.php is clearly mentioned in the FAQ, "Can I
access a shell prompt?".  Not that it's a bad idea to further clarify
these things, but we could put it on the front page of m0n0.ch in a
128 point red blinking font and people still wouldn't read.

> We need a
> big page in the docs with "Hidden Stuff!!!" :-)

Patches accepted.  ;)

-Chris