[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Molle Bestefich" <molle dot bestefich at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  hidden pages [Was: even more dumb questions: anti-spoofing]
 Date:  Thu, 25 May 2006 17:58:57 +0200
Molle Bestefich wrote:
> Lee Sharp wrote:
> > The Docs have a "hidden config options" section, and only
> > mention status.php and exec.php deep inside the instructions.
> [snip]
> > We need a big page in the docs with "Hidden Stuff!!!" :-)
>
> That wasn't exactly my point..

...but thinking a bit more about it, I agree to your point too.

There should be no hidden pages, especially in a firewall.
Not only should they be present in the docs somewhere, but they should
also be exposed in the menu in the webUI.

Ok, enough spam for now, I'm off to play with kernel debugging :).