[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Paul Dugas <paul at dugas dot cc>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  IPSEC to Nortel Contivity
 Date:  Fri, 26 May 2006 08:57:27 -0400
Anybody know if I should be able to setup an IPSEC tunnel between m0n0
and a Nortel Contivity VPN server?   My m0n0 box has a dynamic IP and my
customers Contivity is static.  I've been using a Contivity 1010 on my
end but it's flakey.  I'd like to scrap it and stick with just the m0n0
box if possible.

<fingers crossed>

-Paul
--
Paul Dugas, Computer Engineer                Dugas Enterprises, LLC
paul at dugas dot cc        phone: 404-932-1355     522 Black Canyon Park