[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Josh Hyles" <josh dot maillists at gmail dot com>
 To:  "Chris Buechler" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  "Brian McEntire" <brian dot mcentire at gmail dot com>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] How to 1:1 NAT WAN to OPT1?
 Date:  Fri, 26 May 2006 11:58:37 -0400
I actually have the same question.

I am about to setup a 1:1 bridge with monowall at a colocation center
and I've been given only a segment of a Class C. So my subnet is like
x.x.x.x/29 (not sure what 9 is, would have to look it up) so being
that its not the entire subnet, do i need to run proxy arp? I am not
even sure what proxyarp does... and when its needed.

Thanks in advance.