[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Tortise <tortise at paradise dot net dot nz>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  PPTP -Works - Sort of!
 Date:  Sat, 27 May 2006 20:33:52 +1200
Hi

I have a LAN with a Monowall, with an apparently successful PPTP setup.  (1.22, CF version, P166,
96M RAM, 3 NIC's)

I can PPTP into IP address hosts such as the Monowall by typing the IP address of the web servers
LAN addresses in a browser on the
remote connected machine, however what I'd also like to do is to access files on computer(s) on the
Monowall's LAN and see the XP
machine there, copy files, maybe even open them?

What am I missing?

The remote machine is currently behind a pfSense firewall, is this relevant?

The subnets are both 255.255.255.0 and the respective LAN IP addresses are in the form of a.b.c.d
and a.b.c+1.d

In anticipation many thanks for any assistance offered.

David Hingston