[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  =?iso-8859-2?Q?Robert_Siemi=F1ski?= <sneer at poczta dot fm>(Sneer)
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: Fwd: [m0n0wall] LAN to LAN IPsec with Internet
 Date:  Sat, 27 May 2006 11:20:49 +0200
Hello,

> for few days I have been looking for description how to create LAN to
> LAN IPsec tunnel on two m0n0wall's (with Internet connection from both
> LAN's). Does anyone know how to do it?

> oops...forgot to post to the list.

> OS: m0n0wall Firewall/Router
> ver 1.22 wrap.img
> http://m0n0.ch/wall
> UID: admin
> PW: xxxxxxxx

To make it clear. Here is configuration: http://vdi.pl/sneer/tunnel.gif

I wanted to have IPsec tunnel between two LAN's inside my private
network :) Not LAN to LAN over Internet.

On the left it looks like:

IPSEC:
Tunnel
Interface: TUN
Local subnet: 0.0.0.0/0
Remote Subnet: 192.168.6.0/24
Remote Gateway: 192.168.15.2

On the right it looks like:

IPSEC:
Tunnel
Interface: WAN
Local subnet: 192.168.5.0/24
Remote Subnet: 0.0.0.0/0
Remote Gateway: 192.168.15.1

rest of configuration (encryption etc) is the same.

And it works :) A can reach both networks, and have Internet on the
right side.

--
Pozdrowienia,
 Robert (Sneer) Sieminski

Potrzebujesz gotowki? Halogotowka to nawet 50 000 bez wizyty w banku.
Rata od 35 zl, bez poreczycieli. Wypelnij formularz. Oddzwonimy.
>>> http://link.interia.pl/f1942