[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  David <dlawley at gmail dot com>
 To:  "m0n0wall list" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  wallwatcher and m0n0
 Date:  Sat, 27 May 2006 09:55:39 -0400
I have been using the combo for almost a year, not sure when things changed
but it appears now that wallwatcher now has to be set to Draytek Vigor for
proper operation from m0n0.

Anyone else notice this?  Went back a few version of wallwatcher and same
results, it all appeared backwards such as local traffice being logged as
remote. Checked to make sure interfaces in wallwatcher were properly set.

I have the same setup at work and its ok set to m0n0wall.  Only big
difference I can think of is I'm using 3com nics at work and intel here at
home.   Did something change as far as syslog output of the fpx interfaces?